the words

the problem will come but how hard it is just show that you are strong enough and face the day every day bravely -banana-

hehey friend

day by day,we face a new time and situation..as time passed by,i learned that...no,i meant i realize that not all of my friend that i protect so much during my school life appreciate me back and some of them never support me during my hard time and even worst when some of them did forget me..wondering where are the sweet promise?even we din't declare that we are bff,but we did chitchatting about the future..saying that we going to attend my and your wedding..watching our kids playing at the park together..right?how that can possibly be happens?even now you already forget me?yes,it's hurt my feeling but for a while..right now i don't really care anymore..because i don't want to waste my time thinking about someone who happily forget about me..i just want to more appreciate the one who still care about me,love me,and more importantly,support me..thanks to all my friend that willing to support me every time i need!(i'm talking about you.yes you,the one who's reading this)sorry if i had done wrong to you guys during my school time and now..it's my fault because i care the wrong person..and friends please still connect together okay even we are getting bigger and stronger(:

No comments:

Post a Comment