the words

the problem will come but how hard it is just show that you are strong enough and face the day every day bravely -banana-

hey,my new come back!

it's been a long time since i post my last post,haha..it's not like i'm busy or something,but i have to take time to built back my spirit that already broken since 21 March..i admit,it's too bitter for me to accept it,it's feel horrible,and i'm not sure i would let you judge me or not,you can say i'm weak to feel down because that piece of paper had to many alphabet on it.but,honestly..you can't read my mind or my feeling that time.because you was not in my place..the way people treat me,it's so hard!it's feel like all people staring at you all the time!i'm not sure,i just don't know how to feel right now!all i could do is wondering,laughing,crying alone like a crazy man!yes,i know,this is not the end of my world..it's was a start..even it's not impossible to have a good ending when the start is bad,but still it's hard!and all i know right now is to face what ever it is..even though i feel like i have no one except just God..
YES!JUST FACE IT!IGNORE THAT FREAK PEOPLE AROUND YOU!THEY KNOW NOTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment