the words

the problem will come but how hard it is just show that you are strong enough and face the day every day bravely -banana-

NUR FITRAH BT MAT ZAINAL


dear my friend nur fitrah bt mat zainal
happy birthday i wish to you
have a happy 18th birthday this year okay
i'm glad i meet you in 2007 at pasir salak
puan zailon and encik zainal should glad they had you as a daughter
please don't forget me coz i would't
you are one of the best pal i ever had..
i'm sorry for all my wrong doing to you
i'm sorry if i ever hurt you
i'm sorry if i wasn't there when you need
i'm sorry if i'm not good enough to call you friend..

2 comments:

  1. haii ainulll . thanks for this special post for me . thanks for being one of the best clasmate ever in four years . thanks for still there for me . thanks for all things that enlight my life . iloveyou fren . xoxo hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love you more fren.. enlightened your life with pleasure..

      Delete