the words

the problem will come but how hard it is just show that you are strong enough and face the day every day bravely -banana-

yori tokoyonokuni dzuki jun heru?

good luck in translating this post title!
but it really meant a lot to me..i don't sure that i can explode everything here..it does't look nice..but i can't handle it!!!!!

it feel so horrible when u can't take it anymore..
feel want to shout harshly like - stop doing that!that person not an angle!just a normal human being with bad attitude..more like little devil perhaps!
beb,,please..in this situation..i just need a simple support okay?but if you guys keep doing that to me..make me feel like want to DIE!but i'm not good enough to be in heaven..still i don't want to be in hell..
"Oh God,please make my heart stronger enough to face the problem you give me."
i just try my best to be the good one not the best one..i know i'm not the only one..but treat me like i'm one of it!!i'm just 18 years old girl that have a heart that have a feeling inside of it..could you understand that?but if you want to make me return to my 15 years old attitude..just don't regret someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment