the words

the problem will come but how hard it is just show that you are strong enough and face the day every day bravely -banana-

true friend

"people can't do anything alone,that's why friend stick together,stand by each other until the end,no matter what happens.don't abandon our friends.it's okay to be hit and beaten up or be punish and else!even though we are stupid,rude,and hopeless,we should believed that we at least had our heart in the right place."
-YANKUMI

this words really touch my heart,i don't know what about you guys but for me,friend is important and i always do my best to protect my friend,when i watch 3idiot and every gokusen drama,it really touch me..jealous at wangdu in 3idiot,sawada shin in gokusen1,odagiri in gokusen2,kazama ren in gokusen3..hope i can have a friend like they had!it seem like impossible don't u think?
i don't know what people think about me,but for me i would do anything for true friend..
because true friend would do the same!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment