the words

the problem will come but how hard it is just show that you are strong enough and face the day every day bravely -banana-

love and peace! 劇場版


have you ever watch this TRIGUN -Badlands Rumble? during my childhood life,i just watch this because my brother watch this..but you know what!this thing really awesome that leave mark at my memory..even i watch this using my weak childhood memory,but i do remember the best part in this TRIGUN -Badlands Rumble!you have to believe me this thing was so style..the main character name VASH!he's really cool and handsome!hosh!sometime act cute and funny..VASH aren't human beings but creatures that are used by humans as power plants, trapped inside a human body.he had guns activate his arms as a cannon output of the power he generate.style huh?haha

No comments:

Post a Comment